The juice has been spilled! Lilly Pulitzer has announced that their biannual After Party Sale will be going live in stores January 5th and 6th and going live online on January 7th and 8th!
This is such a great opportunity to get pieces that you’ve been eyeing at a great price! This sale is highly anticipated and it can be hard to get everything on your list if you don’t know the best way to shop the sale.
Here are my best #APS tips and tricks for the best shopping experience:
- Shop quickly and often. Things tend to sell out during the sale very quickly, and nothing in your cart is guaranteed until you check out. I’ve found that the best way to do this is to shop from multiple devices (Phone, tablet, and laptop) and check out quickly each time you find one or two of the pieces you’ve been eyeing.
- Use as many devices at your disposal as possible. That way it’s easy to keep multiple spots in line for shopping, and less wait time in the queue for you!
- Check out what signature stores are offering for sales. Sometimes their sales prices will be better and they will price match the Lilly corporate sale price for you! Also, if you’re desperate to have a certain piece, check out which signature stores have it in stock so that you have a back-up in case your item sells out quickly on the Lilly corporate site.
- Check out the accessories section for previous GWPS that you’ve missed! The GWP selection is usually great! They’ve put everything from Lilly luggage (that elusive 1500$ GWP) to any spend GWPS on there, so if there was a GWP that you’ve missed, the accessories tab is a great place to look.
- It’s best to go into the sale knowing the style and print names of what you’re looking for so that you can easily find them and add them to your cart. If you spend a lot of time browsing the site, your item might sell out before you even get on the site!
- Make sure you don’t try to shop through the app during the sale. Lilly corporate announced that the app would be down, so you won’t be able to access the site or make purchases through it during the sale.
- Expect long shipping times. People have been known to recieve their APS items as late as 4-6 weeks after the sale, so hold on and be patient. Your items will eventually make their way to you 🙂
- Stores like Amazon, Nordstrom, and Saks Fifth Avenue usually mark down their Lilly merchandise during the sale too, so keep your eyes peeled! 🙂
Any other questions? Want to know what I’m eyeing up for the sale? Feel free to comment below or message me on instagram @sunshinestatestyled!
Happy Shopping Sunshines!